Rekha was getting astronghold in the industry

 it quietened those critics as well. When I will love someone. I will deck myself beautifully. How the mirror I look in, will be. Who cares,but how's my beloved going to be. Rekha was climbingnew heights of success but, controversieswere not leaving her alone. After her so called affairwith Amitabh Bachchan. she married businessmanMukesh Agarwal. And, few years after the marriage.Mukesh hanged himselfwith Rekha's veil. Every time I think about. My body blooms like a flower. I can't contain this feeling. I can't contain it. I can't live without you." Passing through stagesof happiness and sorrow.

Rekha was getting astronghold in the industry. And a unique came in her life,that completely changed her image. That film was MuzaffarAli's 'Umrao Jaan'. Where, Rekha playedthe character of a dancer. And, during an interview Rekha said when she was giventhe script of 'Umrao Jaan she could see herown image in the character. 

After Umrao Jaan every other film-maker wanted to see Rekhain the role of a dancer. But, Rekha's one of those actresses who forayed inparallel cinema as well. In films like Shyam Benegal Kalyug' and Girish Karnad's Utsav her characters are unforgettable. "Whether anyone treads along me or not. Whether I find a companion or not. But, I've a long way to way. "Some place far away. Where my dreams come true.

Check Out - Homoeopathic Doctor in Pakistan

In the 80's Rekha wasalso called a action heroine. Some gave her thetitle of Lady Amitabh. Her films like 'Phool Bany Angaray' or Khoon Bhari Maang Rekhashowed her action talents as well. Every time you speak, flowers blossom. Your eyes are like twoshores meeting together. Your silence speaks itself. There were rumours about Rekha's marriage with her close friend Vinod Mehra. But, years later Rekhaclarified in an interview that Vinod Mehra was just a friend,they never got married. It's the same night.

Comments

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing such helpful content. I have added new kit in my knowledge dictionary.

    Though you explained about This Topic ,could you please help us to know what is the next Topic?

    I am eager to know Homoeopathic Doctor in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment